Visa for Afghanistan
Tourist visas are granted to all foreign nationals who intend to visit Afghanistan for tourism or for visiting their friends and family. Tourist visas are valid for 3 months with a single entry. The period of stay in Afghanistan 30 days within the validity period. All visas for Afghanistan are issued on a valid passport. We do not issue visas for travel document holders.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
- Prepare and post the required documents
- Include a pre-paid return envelope to return your documents back to your address
- Attach a Postal order
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Address in the UK
- Itinerary from a registered travel agency in Afghanistan including details of flights, accommodation addresses and places you will be visiting (If applicable).
- Invitation letter (if applicable)
- Personal statement explaining the purpose of the visit and confirming the risks involved in travelling to Afghanistan.
£140.00 (Single entry visa with 3 months validity 30-day Stay)
(We do not accept cash payments- CARD ONLY)
- 7 working days
- Tourist visas are not extendable and non-convertible
- All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the issue date of the visa