Topchan Hostel is THE place to stay in Tashkent if you are backpacking in Uzbekistan.
- Huge capacity (more than 40 beds)
- Very convenient location close to the train station of Tashkent
- Good value for money (10$ in dormitory including breakfast in dormitory)
- Many types of rooms (dormitory with single beds, dormitory with bunk beds, private twin bed room, private double room, private family room with private bathroom etc...)
- Mixed or female-only dormitories
- Lots of bathrooms
- Wifi everywhere
- LOI and registration support
- Friendly and Helpful staff
- Kitchen so that you can cook yourself
- Taxis and shops around the corner
- The best place to meet other travelers!
- 24/7 open
PURE HOSTEL SPIRIT
They are so close to the main train station and city center you can literally walk there. Alternatively – lots of public transport, including a tram! The airport is like 3km away. There is a nice green park in the neighbourhood with an awesome water park (perfect for hot days) and a skating rink (in winter). Plenty of shops, authentic cafes, kind of pubs and much more. The best shashlik in town is served just around the corner. The famous “National Food” restaurant is just 1.5km away.
DIRECTIONS TO TOPCHAN HOSTEL TASHKENT
Address is: Topchan Hostel, 8-Marta street, 104.
From the Train Station (Vokzal): bus no.22, tram no.13 or taxi for 3000 UZS. Get off at “Zeleniy Bazar” junction. Turn right (south-west, just around ORION MEDICITY clinic) and walk 50m along the tram’s railway. You will see a banner on your right.
From the Airport: a taxi to “Zeleniy Bazar” junction. The hostel is just opposite to the “Semeynaya poliklinika” clinic. Taxi will cost around $10 if you go with the taxi drivers at the airport gates. Or $2 (12000 uzbek som) if you ignore them, go straight to the main road and catch a passing taxi. They can also meet you in the airport and bring you to the hostel on our car with our driver. The service would cost $10.
Prices & Booking
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty