21 days exploration of National parks and biospheres
This program is designed for professionals or lovers of flora or fauna. Nomad's Land invites you to visit all the north of the country from east to west. We invite you to explore by foot and Kungey Terskey Alatoo, Lake Song Kul and the red cliffs of Kyzyl Korgon. For lovers of unusual landscapes and pristine nature. Discover the nomadic life.
- Organization of the stay
- All transfers in vehicle incl. A / R airport
- French speaking tour guide
- Full board incl. drinking water
- Accommodation described in the program
- Carrying luggage during trekking and horse riding
- Rent camping equipment (tents, mats, kitchen utensils)
- All the visits indicated in the program
- Entry fees at national parks or nature reserves
- Entry fees at museums mentioned in the program
- National or regional flights specified in the program
- Insurance repatriation and CR insurance
- International airfare and taxes
- Alcohol or sweetened mineral water
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Staff costs and rental of personal equipment (ATV, sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlight, etc.)
- Additional costs due to personal problems (health, loss of luggage, etc.)
Since July 27, 2012, the visa is not any more required for the persons of Swiss, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese nationalities (in total 44 new countries, for more information visit www.nomadsland.kg); passport should be with minimum of 6 months validity for period of 60 days maximum. Vaccination is not mandatory.
This is a draft program. It can be changed due to changes of flight schedules, safetely reasons, weather conditions and others imponderable or unforeseen conditions. Only our tour guide is authorized to take the necessary decisions. Prices are calculated daily and are subject to change in case of wide fluctuations in prices or exchange rates.
Though Kyrgyzstan evidenced caravans over 3000 years it is still a young developing country and infrastructure of villages is not at a very high level. Refusing hospitality might be offensive and in order to avoid misunderstanding one had better to read some guidebooks and other books about Kyrgyzstan before getting prepared to visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Nomad’s Land Team
On your way
Nomad's Land offers "à la carte" programs: cultural, religious, nature or sports (paragliding, snowboarding, backcountry skiing, fishing, 4x4, high road, raid, speed-flying, and more)
Nomad Land and its team would like to present a region situated in middle Tian-Shan. Kyrgyzstan, the country of nomads located in the center of Central Asia, offers widely unexplored mountains. Kyrgyz people, who keep the tradition of hospitality, live peacefully inside landscapes of a surprising diversity of landscapes (meadows, deserts and also canyons, high alpine valleys, steppes, lakes in waters turquoise), which makes the country the pearl of Central Asia. In summer as in winter, Nomad Land invites you for the unpublished programs.
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty