Nepal has several international airports in Katmandu, Djiri, Pokhara
If you have nothing to say you do not need to fill out customs declaration form .
The following items must be submitted to the statement :
- national and foreign currencies and securities worth more than U.S. $ 10,000 ;
- articles of precious metals and stones ;
- weapons of all kinds , ammunition and explosives;
- narcotics and psychotropic substances ;
- art and antiques ;
- toxic , virulent and drug substances (except personal medication )
- radioactive materials;
- plants or animals, or derived product ;
- high-frequency devices and means of communication ;
- goods to all transactions or other business activities , subject to the duties ;
- goods for export or temporary importation;
- means of transport;
A consular service is available, but most citizens can obtain a visa at the airport are now exempt. See the list of countries exempt from visa on the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal or contact us directly for last minute information.