Foreign national must be provided with a Mongolian visa valid to pass or enter the territory of Mongolia, passport or another valid travel document recognized by the Mongolian authorities. The visa application must include the following documents:
- Original passport valid for more than 6 months after the return date
- Visa application form, all sections must be completed by the visa applicant.
- A recent passport photo(3.5 × 4.5) / no copy / pasted or stapled on the application form
- Travel certificate or booking ticket (if you take the train from China and Russia to come to Mongolia, you can attach a copy of your flight from / to)
- World repatriation insurance certificate issued by your insurance company stating your name, the exact dates of your stay in Mongolia and policy number
- Visa fees. "visa-price"
Visas are issued within 7 calendar days from the day of presenting all documents. Documents are accepted with a visa support letter from the Diplomatic-consular service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia. Mongolian visa is not required for the citizens of below listed foreign countries and regions to visit Mongolia on basis of the passport type, purpose and duration of the visit in accordance with the Bilateral Agreement of Mongolia with those countries:
- USA ( Not required for up to 90 days or multiple entry-exit visa is required for duration of 2-10 years),
- China (Not required),
- Malaysia Israel, Cuba, Thailand, Turkey, South Korea, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary (Not required for up to 30 days)
- Philippines (Not required for up to 21 days)
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia (Not required for up to 14 days)
- Macao, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijaт, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Kirgizstan, Moldavia, Tajikistan, India, Vietnam, Czech, Slovakiа, Brazil, Yugoslavia, Mexico, Chile, North Korea, Laos (Not required for up to 90 days)