10 Days Ski Backcountry / Ski Touring in Kyrgyzstan
This discovery takes you in the western part of the country, where you will be able to explore the power line from Bishkek to Osh though the Ferghana valley. You will be able to see and ski a mixture of landscapes and snow conditions. Don’t forget to invite your friends on such an adventure!
- Organization of the stay
- All transfers in vehicle incl. A / R airport
- French speaking tour guide
- Full board incl. drinking water
- Accommodation described in the program
- Carrying luggage during trekking and horse riding
- Rent camping equipment (tents, mats, kitchen utensils)
- All the visits indicated in the program
- Entry fees at national parks or nature reserves
- Entry fees at museums mentioned in the program
- National or regional flights specified in the program
- Insurance repatriation and CR insurance
- International airfare and taxes
- Alcohol or sweetened mineral water
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Staff costs and rental of personal equipment (ATV, sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlight, etc.)
- Additional costs due to personal problems (health, loss of luggage, etc.)
Since July 27, 2012, the visa is not any more required for the persons of Swiss, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese nationalities (in total 44 new countries, for more information visit www.nomadsland.kg); passport should be with minimum of 6 months validity for period of 60 days maximum. Vaccination is not mandatory.
This is a draft program. It can be changed due to changes of flight schedules, safetely reasons, weather conditions and others imponderable or unforeseen conditions. Only our tour guide is authorized to take the necessary decisions. Prices are calculated daily and are subject to change in case of wide fluctuations in prices or exchange rates.
Though Kyrgyzstan evidenced caravans over 3000 years it is still a young developing country and infrastructure of villages is not at a very high level. Refusing hospitality might be offensive and in order to avoid misunderstanding one had better to read some guidebooks and other books about Kyrgyzstan before getting prepared to visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Nomad’s Land Team
On your way
Tired of skiing the same resorts and cutting the same lines?
Are you looking for a backcountry adventure where you're able to ski from the doors of your camp?
Here at Nomad's Land, we have the local knowledge of the best places to ski tour and which aspects are the safest to ski.
On our tours, we love to have a mix of skinning, skiing, horseback riding, snowshoeing and cat skiing in one tour.
In addition, we have some really amazing base camps, ski in ski out Yurts near Karakol, guesthouses at the foot of the mountains in Chong Kemin and Arslanbob, amazing alpine huts in Altyn-Arashan and Chong Kyzyl Suu and even in Suusamyr.
Depending on the wishes of our guests we are able to provide them Kyrgyz, Russian and Swiss Guides or you can bring your own guide with you.
No matter what type of adventure you're looking for, we have the experience and local knowledge to make your trip to Kyrgyzstan unforgettable.
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty