The airport "Manas" is located in the center of the Chuy valley, 35 km northwest from the center of Bishkek, the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic.The airport "Manas" is located in the center of the Chu valley , 23 km northwest of Bishkek , the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic . The airport "Manas" is the largest airport in Central Asia and meets international safety standards. Recently renovated with the help of the international coalition based in the same airport .Customs controlsArriving in the first room and in front of you , you will find the office of consul for the visa and toilet. To your right , passport control is done easily and quickly. A corridor then leads to the exit and baggage . The luggage is on your left , and it is prudent to keep his luggage ticket to the end. In principle , the tourists do not control , but you will definitely leave your luggage scanner .If you have nothing to say you do not need to fill out customs declaration form .Customs controlsIf you have nothing to say you do not need to fill out customs declaration form .The following items must be submitted to the statement :
- national and foreign currencies and securities worth more than U.S. $ 10,000 ;
- articles of precious metals and stones ;
- weapons of all kinds , ammunition and explosives;
- narcotics and psychotropic substances ;
- art and antiques ;
- toxic , virulent and drug substances (except personal medication )
- radioactive materials;
- plants or animals, or derived product ;
- high-frequency devices and means of communication ;
- goods to all transactions or other business activities , subject to the duties ;
- goods for export or temporary importation;
- means of transport;
Consular DepartmentA consular service is available, but most citizens can obtain a visa at the airport are now exempt. See the list of 59 countries exempt from visa on the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan or contact us directly for last minute information .
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty