Welcome to the Blue Camel Guesthouse!
We are happy to host you in our cosy & lovely guesthouse in a calm neighborhood of the Kyrgyz capital, Bishkek, close to all amenities. Our guesthouse has 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, WiFi, a nice summer terrace with hammock and cold beers, a dining room, a sauna, and great staff to make your stay in Bishkek the most authentic it could be! Whether you are coming alone, with your partner, your family of your group of friends we have a suitable room for you! More than a guesthouse, we'll also be able to support you in making your trip to Central Asia a unique travel thanks to our local ecotouristic company Nomad's Land.
Our guesthouse is in a calm street close to all amenities:
- Orto-say Bazar (15min by foot)
- Public transportation (15min by bus from Ala Too Square)
- Botanical Garden
- Local small grocery stores & supermarkets
- Beta stores (shopping center)
- Kosmopark entertainment center (cinema, restaurants, club)
- National cuisine restaurants
- Korean cuisine restaurants
- Phone recharging service
- Embassy of Tajikistan and South Korea
How to get to the Blue Camel's House:
From the Airport:
The easiest is to take a taxi from the airport. It will cost you 600-800 kyrgyz soms maximum. Show this address to the taxi driver: ул, Шукурова 39 (бывшая Кропоткина, пересекает жигулевскую). It will take approximately 1 hour.
Otherwise, if you ask us in advance, we can organize your airport pick-up for 15 USD per car (up to 4 people).
From Western Bus Station:
Taxi should cost 200 kyrgyz soms maximum. Show this address to the taxi driver: ул, Шукурова 39 (бывшая Кропоткина, пересекает жигулевскую). It will take approximately 25-35min.
You can also take the minibuses (marshrutka), it's definitely cheaper and much more difficult, but it's a 100% authentic local experience:
- From the bus station, walk 5 min towards south until you reach Chuy street (a main west/east boulevard), next to Osh Bazaar.
- Take the minibus 122 or 212 driving towards east on Chuy street from a bus stop.
- A ride costs 10 soms per person, pay to the driver when you get in.
- The ride can take up to 35-45min.
- Mind your bags and beware of pickpokets in the minibusses.
- At the crossroads of Yunusalieva street ( which is still call Karl Marx by the Bishkekians) and Zhigulevskaia street, get out of the bus (TS white building, Castrol green oil shop, Supermarket Народный).
- Walk towards east on Zhigulevskaia street.
- Skip the first crossroad, and at the second one turn left towards north on Shukurova street.
- Walk down 40m on Shukurova street till number 39 (west side of the street).
- Congrats! You made it! Welcome to Blue Camel Guesthouse
From Kordai Kazakh Border Post (coming from Almaty):
- Taxi should cost 500 kyrgyz soms maximum. Show this address to the taxi driver: ул, Шукурова 39 (бывшая Кропоткина, пересекает жигулевскую). It will take approximately 1 hour.
Prices & Booking
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty