Visa for Tajikistan
On June 1 2016 the new portal for issuance of electronic visas “e-Visa”, (https://www.evisa.tj) which enables foreign citizens willing to enter the country with tourist or business visas to complete the electronic application and receive the electronic visa without visiting consulate representatives of Tajikistan abroad, commences its operation.
The passport holders of the following nationalities (countries) are eligible to enter Tajikistan without visa.
- Afghanistan- with Diplomatic passports up to 30 days
- Azerbaijan- for diplomatic, official and the ordinary passports up to 90 days
- Russian Federation
- North of Korea - for diplomatic, service passports
- South of Korea - for diplomatic, service passports up to 90 days
- China- for diplomatic, official and service passports of common mission up to 30 days
- Brunei-Darussalam- for diplomatic, service passports up to 14 days
- Hungary- for diplomatic and service passports up to 90days
- Romania- for diplomatic and service passports up to 90days
- Pakistan- for diplomatic passports up to 90days
- India- for diplomatic and service passports up to 30 days
- The Islamic Republic of Iran- for diplomatic and service passports up to 3 months
- Turkmenistan- for diplomatic passports up to 30 days
- Ukraine - for diplomatic, official and the ordinary passports up to 3 months
- Uzbekistan- for diplomatic passports up to 30 days
Tajikistan Visa Application requirements:
- Letter of Invitation (LOI), also referred as Visa support letter;
- Valid passport (be sure that you have 2 clear pages for visa and entry/exit stamps and passport should not expire rather than 6 months before expiration of visa);
- Two completed application forms;
- Passport-size colour photo (3,5 * 4,5);
- Receipt on payment of state duty and consular fee;
- Petition of the tourist organizations which are licensed to do tourist activities;
- For those traveling to GBAO or Pamir region, it is required to submit a letter stating that the applicant is requesting a permit to enter the mentioned area.
Consular fee for urgent services is equal to 100% of the original price of visa.
Price of visas through e-visa portal : Tourist's visa fee is $50 - GBAO Permit : $20
Important note: Tajik visas are not more delivered at airports.