In Uzbekistan, there are 6 international and 5 regional airports.
Tashkent airport is located 5 km from the city center. Regular flights of 18 airlines fly to this airport.
If you have nothing to say you do not need to fill out customs declaration form .The following items must be submitted to the statement :
- national and foreign currencies and securities worth more than U.S. $ 10,000 ;
- articles of precious metals and stones ;
- weapons of all kinds , ammunition and explosives;
- narcotics and psychotropic substances ;
- art and antiques ;
- toxic , virulent and drug substances (except personal medication )
- radioactive materials;
- plants or animals, or derived product ;
- high-frequency devices and means of communication ;
- goods to all transactions or other business activities , subject to the duties ;
- goods for export or temporary importation;
- means of transport;
It is possible to obtain a visa at the international arrivals lounge of Tashkent International Airport, if both of the following conditions are met:
- There is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate in the country, where you are originating your flight to Uzbekistan,
- Connecting flight to Uzbekistan, in the country where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exists, does not provide enough time to obtain a visa.