Enjoy a cultural program for nature lovers. After arriving in Osh, explore the Pamir and the famous Lenin Peak (7134m.) And after crossing the Ferghana Valley and the original forests Greek nuts, you cross the line of Tien Shan by the most beautiful canyons . The final touch is beautiful on arrival at Issyk Kul lake, the second largest mountain lake in the world.
- Organization of the stay
- All transfers in vehicle incl. A / R airport
- French speaking tour guide
- Full board incl. drinking water
- Accommodation described in the program
- Carrying luggage during trekking and horse riding
- Rent camping equipment (tents, mats, kitchen utensils)
- All the visits indicated in the program
- Entry fees at national parks or nature reserves
- Entry fees at museums mentioned in the program
- National or regional flights specified in the program
- Insurance repatriation and CR insurance
- International airfare and taxes
- Alcohol or sweetened mineral water
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Staff costs and rental of personal equipment (ATV, sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlight, etc.)
- Additional costs due to personal problems (health, loss of luggage, etc.)
Since July 27, 2012, the visa is not any more required for the persons of Swiss, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese nationalities (in total 44 new countries, for more information visit www.nomadsland.kg); passport should be with minimum of 6 months validity for period of 60 days maximum. Vaccination is not mandatory.
This is a draft program. It can be changed due to changes of flight schedules, safetely reasons, weather conditions and others imponderable or unforeseen conditions. Only our tour guide is authorized to take the necessary decisions. Prices are calculated daily and are subject to change in case of wide fluctuations in prices or exchange rates.
Though Kyrgyzstan evidenced caravans over 3000 years it is still a young developing country and infrastructure of villages is not at a very high level. Refusing hospitality might be offensive and in order to avoid misunderstanding one had better to read some guidebooks and other books about Kyrgyzstan before getting prepared to visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Nomad’s Land Team
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty