Kyrgyzstan has several international airports in Bishkek, Osh and Issyk Kul Karakol, and seven regional airports: Isfana, Batken, Jalal Abad, Kerben, Naryn, Talas and Kazarman.
Featuring 4 international airports, the small country of Kyrgyzstan offers a large air hub, cheap flights and schedules suitable for any program. Kyrgyzstan has also become a gateway to China, taking advantage of significant savings on the cost so that the duration of the flight.
Airports Naryn, Talas and Kazarman not currently used, but after repairs airport Naryn, weekly flights to Bishkek, will certainly start during winter 2014.
If you have nothing to say you do not need to fill out customs declaration form .
The following items must be submitted to the statement :
- national and foreign currencies and securities worth more than U.S. $ 10,000 ;
- articles of precious metals and stones ;
- weapons of all kinds , ammunition and explosives;
- narcotics and psychotropic substances ;
- art and antiques ;
- toxic , virulent and drug substances (except personal medication )
- radioactive materials;
- plants or animals, or derived product ;
- high-frequency devices and means of communication ;
- goods to all transactions or other business activities , subject to the duties ;
- goods for export or temporary importation;
- means of transport;
Consular Services at Bishkek and Osh Airports
A consular service is available, but most citizens can obtain a visa at the airport are now exempt. See the list of 59 countries exempt from visa on the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan or contact us directly for last minute information.